Because everyone’s hair is different, do the Strand Test to see the results of color application.
- Shampoo and fully dry the hair. Do NOT use the Conditioner.
- Select approximately 1 inch strands of hair in a hidden area of your hair.
- Evenly distribute the Arctic Fox hair color to the selected test strands until it becomes frothy.
- Wrap the test strands with tin foil to protect the surrounding hair and let the color process for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse the test strands in cool water away from the face until water runs clear.
- Dry hair and see the color outcome. It may be necessary to pre-lighten the hair prior to using the Arctic Fox Hair Color for bright and vibrant hair color that matches the color swatch on the bottle.
- You may choose different shade of Arctic Fox hair color, or use Arctic Mist to dilute other colors for lighter shades, and/or mix different colors to achieve different results.
- You may repeat the test as needed.