FDA Certified KN95 Protective Face Mask | FDA Certified | GB2626 Standard
KN95 FDA Certified | GB2626 Standard Filtration of 95% or above
Protect yourself from airborne dust, pollen, and other allergens with the KN95 Protective Face Mask. Suitable for adults' daily travel protection, the 4-ply foldable face mask has a filtration efficiency of greater than/equal 95%, to protect against microns greater than 0.3 in. size, effectively protecting respiratory health. The nose piece fits securely over the bridge of the nose and the ear bands keep the mask secure from shifting during movement. Ideal for daily use at home and at work, travel, or trips to the supermarket and bank, the masks help prevent the spread of germs and protect yourself from airborne particles and allergens. The right health and wellness essentials, right away.
Warning: this mask is not intended as a replacement for gas masks and medical masks. Not suitable for toxic environments. Not for use of breathing is impeded or unsteady, or during sleep. Masks are disposable and cannot be washed or reused.
- Each KN95 mask is individual-sealed as shown in the photo
- 4-ply design: protects against airborne allergens and pollen greater than 0.3 microns in size
- Greater than 95% filtration efficiency to effectively protect respiratory health
- Fits securely over the face to prevent shifting during movement
- Ideal for daily use at home, work, travel, or trips to the supermarket, bank, etc.
- Help protect from secondary pollution
- FDA/CE/EU Certified
- Open the mask to make the nose clip at the top, and pull the ear straps with both hands.
- Hold the mask against your chin to completely cover your nose and mouth.
- Pull the ear straps behind your ears and adjust them to make you feel comfortable. Do not pull straps too hard which may cause the strap to tear off...
- Use both hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place your fingers in the middle of the nose clip and press it inwards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the nose clip until it is pressed to fit the bridge of your nose. (Making the nose clip get a seal with only one hand may affect the tightness of the mask)
- Cover the mask with your hand and exhale vigorously, if you feel the air escaping from the nose clip. It is required to tighten the nose clip; if the air escapes from the edge of the mask, readjust the headband to ensure tightness.
If a mask is damaged or you feel the respiratory resistance is obviously increased, replace it in time.
When used properly, the mask provides approximately 95% filter efficiency and effectively protects respiratory health. Use the KN95 mask to protect against PM2.5, dust, pollen, microorganisms, and air pollution.
Use the mask within 3 years from the manufactured date and should be stored in dry and ventilated location 23ºF – 122ºF (-5ºC – 50ºC, relative humidity <80%).
- KN95 Approved
- FDA Certified
- GB2626-2006 (Civil Grade)
- Mask size: 10.7 x 16 cm
- Total: 40 pcs in a box
- G.W: 1.0 lbs
- N.W: 0.7 lbs
Please refer to the manual on the package before use.